2009 NYS Nike Shootout Rules and Schedule
1. NYSPHSAA rules apply.
2. Games consist of two 23 minute halves of running time, teams will change goals at halftime. Halftime will be no longer than 5 minutes. Games ending in a tie. End in a tie!
3. All games are running time. The time will be kept by the game official. The clock will not stop for any reason.
4. No time outs are permitted.
5. Penalties will be assessed in the normal manner, and held by a timer at each field.
Penalty time will start when the player reaches the box and will be running time. (Please have players kneel during penalty time.
6. All substitutions will be on the fly through the substitution area.
7. Coaches are responsible for the conduct of their staff, players and all supporting members.